Health Care Assistant
The Objective of Braunton Care Ltd is to support people (some of which have disabilities) and where possible, improve their independence whilst being able to remain in their own home.
The purpose of the Care Assistant is to provide care and support to people with disabilities, to enable them to continue living at home, to retain their independence and to live/lead their lives as fully as possible.
- Providing Personal Care to Service Users in their own home
- Enabling Visits / Sitting Services
- Meal Preparation
- Domestic Tasks e.g General House Keeping, Shopping Visits, Laundry
- Mediation Prompting & Management
- Follow Individual Person Centred Care Plans, Risk Assessments and Company Policies & Procedures
Benefits of working for Braunton Care:
- Enhanced Rates on Weekends
- Location – Braunton
- Free Uniforms, Logo’d Hoodie and Water Proof Coat
- Opportunity to take up funded QCF courses
- Full PPE provided – free
- Regular paid training provided – free
- Paid mileage – 45p per mile
- Paid Travel Time
- Care Management App
- Phone Usage Allowance
- Company pension – Opportunity to enrol in our pension scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
- COVID-19 considerations:
- Full PPE provided – PPE must be worn whilst working.
- Drivers Preferred
- Experience Preferred but also not essential – Full Training will be provided
Travel expenses details:
Mileage Paid - 45p per mile. Also Paid Travel Time
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
Various shifts available, plenty of evenings and weekends. Also day shifts available starting 7am. Last visit of an evening is usually no later than 9pm.
We only cover Braunton and Close Surrounding Areas e.g Knowle, Wrafton, Chivenor, Parts of Saunton.
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Home care / Domiciliary care
Braunton Care Ltd Small, Local, Friendly Team.
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
Braunton Care Ltd was established in 2009 and has since grown into the reputable company that it is today. We are a small, family run local business with a genuine passion to help those in need. We actively want to Care for you, it isn’t just a job! All of our work is in the village of Braunton and only close surrounding areas. Travel is kept to a minimum. Excellent rates of pay, good job benefits, free uniforms, paid mileage. Our team is kept to a manageable level to enable us to provide the best quality service possible.