Team Manager – Woodbury, Exmouth and Budleigh CHSCT – Ref.5535
Woodbury, Exmouth and Budleigh
We have a vacancy for a Team Manager with an Adults of Working Age focus in the Woodbury, Exmouth & Budleigh Health and Social Care Team which are a dynamic team delivering high quality, personalised services to individuals in need.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills as a Manager and leader. We welcome enquires from colleagues keen to develop, learn and gain new experience.
The successful applicant will lead, support and manage a team of skilled and experienced Social Workers, Occupational Therapists and Social Care Assessors, working with adults of working age who present with a broad spectrum of needs.
The successful applicant will receive regular support and supervision, working alongside a strong multi-disciplinary management team.
What we can offer you
- We are committed to your continuous professional development, doing all we can to help you to get the most from your career. You will receive excellent support and supervision, with regular opportunities to discuss and reflect on your practice, both with your line manager and peers.
- We offer 26 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays, rising incrementally to 31 days after 5 years’ service.
- Flexible working opportunities are available, these include part-time hours, flexitime, compressed working hours and homeworking (this is subject to the needs of the role – please discuss at further at interview)
- Offer an opportunity to enter a generous Local Government Pension Scheme.
- As a place to live and work, Devon is hard to beat with top-performing schools, universities, vibrant cities, pretty villages and some of the most scenic coast and countryside in the UK. Living and working in Devon as a Team Manager has never been more attractive.
- If you are looking to make the move to Devon, subject to qualifying conditions, relocation support of up to £10,000, may be available.
- Visa sponsorship may also be offered as part of the relocation support package, terms and conditions apply.
For an informal discussion please contact Stephen Spratling- Community Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07891 912041
Does the job role include personal care?: No
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working -The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.