Our Support Workers are caring, respectful and dedicated to improving the lives of our customers; adults living with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, and health complex needs.
Our teams provide care and support for our customers so that they can live their life, their way. We help them to achieve their aspirations and goals as well as provide everyday care and support.
We are looking for people that share our values to join our Support Worker team in Exmouth. We currently have full and part time hours available.
You will be providing high-quality, person-centred care and support. This will include enabling our clients to do the things they want to in life such as bike rides, beach visits, sports activities, or trips into town. Maybe even going out for a pub lunch or an evening out at the cinema.
You will also be working on skill development to further independence and supporting with everyday activities such as personal care (toileting / washing / dressing), administering medication, financial organisation support, meal planning and nutrition advice.
What you need to work as a Support Worker with Guinness:
- Experience is not essential as we provide full training and support
You should be comfortable supporting customers with personal care which includes toileting,
- bathing and dressing.
- You should be flexible to work shifts with early starts and late finishes. All our support teams work alternate weekends (both days).
- Above all, you need a real desire to care for others and make a real difference to their quality of life.
In return for your dedication and commitment, we offer a fantastic benefits package including:
- Competitive salary from £23,023 to £23,656 per annum
- Salary based on 40 hours, equivalent to £11.03 – £11.33 per hour
- Permanent, contracted, full or part time hours with extra hours often available.
- Helping to save for your future! Guinness will contribute up to 9% towards your pension on a matched basis.
- Paid Sleep-in shifts – £78.75 per night
- Free enhanced DBS
- £250 unlimited staff referral scheme
- Company sick pay after a qualifying period
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Excellent lifestyle benefits portal including cycle to work scheme and fantastic discounts at supermarkets and many other shops, on-line retailers & leisure activities.
- Fully paid induction training programme, RQF/NVQ qualifications and on-going training
- Employee Assistance Programme, plus more!
If you share our values and want to improve the lives of others, we would love to hear from you. Click Apply today!
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are only able to accept applications from peoplethat live local to the area. We are not offering sponsorships for this role.
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
Shifts between 7am and 10pm, including alternate weekends.
The Guinness Partnership
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Learning disabilities, Supported living
The Guinness Partnership