Care Assistant (Night Shifts)
At Vision Care we are focussed on achieving two goals, providing outstanding care for our residents and a wonderful place to work for our team.
Both of our homes are rated good across the board by CQC and we aspire to achieve outstanding ratings in the future. To achieve this, we need to hire great people, nurture them, and ensure we offer them a wonderful place to work.
If that sounds like the environment you want to work in then read on. As a Night Care Assistant at Vision Care you will provide companionship to our residents, listening and talking about their interests, ensuring they are cared for compassionately and respectfully.
You will provide support with:
- Personal hygiene and care including daily washing and bathing
- Manual Handling, supporting residents with movement and mobilisation
- Helping at mealtimes to ensure everyone has a great dining experience
- Providing person centred care to the highest possible standard
- Promoting independence, ensuring all residents are treated with dignity and respect
If you join the team at Vision Care, we can offer you excellent benefits including:
- Competitive Hourly Rates and overtime rates
- Welcome Bonus – £250 when you pass probation
- Retention Bonus – £500 after your first 12 months
- Refer a friend scheme – earn extra for referring new employees to us
- Enhanced rates for night shifts
- 50% reimbursement on public transport to work
- 20p per mile travel allowance if you drive to work
- Free meals when on shift
- Free training and fully funded NVQs
- Career progression opportunities to Team Leader and beyond
- Free Parking
- Free uniforms and DBS
- Birthdays scheduled off & gift vouchers on your birthday
- Free Turkey at Christmas
- 28 days annual leave pro rata
- Eligible for blue light card offering excellent discounts with thousands of retailers
We need Night Care Assistants who are compassionate, friendly, and keen to help and care for our residents. Experience or qualifications in care would be beneficial but are not essential as we provide full training, mentoring and development opportunities as part of the support we offer all our team members.
If you think you might be able to help us achieve these goals, are looking for a job which can give the real satisfaction of caring for others and the opportunity to pursue a professional career in the care sector, we would love to hear from you.
Travel expenses details:
20p per mile for commute.
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
8pm to 8am
2, 3 or 4 nights per week available.
Includes weekends on a rota
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Residential care home
Vision UK Vision UK
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
We are a small care company, with two homes in Exeter. We are committed to providing outstanding care to our residents and their families and a wonderful place to work for our team members. If you think you might be able to help us achieve these goals, are looking for a job which can give the real satisfaction of caring for others, we would love to hear from you.