- Are you a Paramedic that is keen to use your pre-hospital emergency care skills in a different way
- Would you like the opportunity to work at events of all types and sizes across the UK?
- Would you like the opportunity to travel the UK providing transport services, HDU and repatriations?
- Would you like to earn some extra cash, utilising your patient centred care to support our ADHOC roles with flexibility around your current employment?
Western Medical Services are seeking dedicated Paramedics (Qualified and NQP) to support our transport, repatriation and event services, on an ADHOC/Self Employed basis. We are keen to hear from Paramedics who share a passion for providing pioneering, patient centred care to work within a driven and motivated private ambulance service and event medical company based in Devon
Roles will include
- Event medical provisions
- HDU transport
- Patient Transport
- Repatriation transport and facilitation
What we will give you in return
- Competitive hourly salary with recognition of unsocial hours
- Access to monthly training and CPD
- Full support from our Paramedic led senior management team
- 24/7 access to senior clinicians on call
- 24/7 access to our welfare lead
- Online portal access to view training, policies, guidelines and internal news.
For further information or for an informal conversation contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Does the job role include personal care?: No
Days and night shifts
Positions available on an ADHOC on-call rota
All self employed/casual work
Essential to have a current HCPC registration with no restrictions on practice
Work all over the UK from our base in Newton Abbot, Devon
Allied health professionals, Medical / Dental
Western Medical Services Pioneering, CQC registered, Paramedic led ambulance service