Personal Assistant – Ref. SS/LP
Our daughter is a lovely 12 year old with ASD.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To keep our daughter safe, happy and accessing activities of her choice and building a trusted friendship.
- Taking our daughter out in community cinema trips beach visits.
- Trips to aquarium and park and other days out.
- Also sitting Service from home to allow parents to have a date day/night.
- Fun and energetic
- Experience with ASD and anxious children
- Willingness to develop child’s confidence and become a friend
PLEASE INCLUDE JOB REF SS/LP IN YOUR APPLICATION
To apply for this post, please submit your CV by clicking the link below.
As part of our Information Advice and Guidance Service, Enham Trust supports disabled people to employ their own staff. This vacancy is not a role within Enham Trust but an excellent opportunity to work directly for one of our customers. A right to work check will be undertaken before an any offer of employment. All vacancies may be subject to a DBS (formally CRB) check.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
Does the job role include personal care?: No
Hours: 5 hours weekly, (20 hourly) covering weekdays, evenings & weekends