Community Care Assistant
We are on a journey to becoming employee-owned over the next 12 months which will mean that all staff will benefit from having a tangible stake in the business.
We are looking for empathetic and dedicated care assistants to join our fantastic team of Carers. The Carers provide a wide support to our clients including personal care, help to manage medication, driving to and from appointments, meal preparation, light housework and companionship. The majority of our visits are for 1 hour to ensure that the client has full support.
This role is flexible base on hours offered (minimum 8 hours)
£12.50 per hour during weekdays and £13.50 during weekends. Bank holidays paid at 1.5 x. Pay based on contact time with clients.
Travel expenses details:
45p per mile
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
Working patterns will depends on hours required but will be based on the following shift patterns:
- Monday - Friday (8am-2pm and 4-10pm)
- W/E's (8-2pm and 4-10pm)
All care workers will need to offer occasional weekends.
Essential requirements include:
· A genuine concern for the care of elderly people in our community
· Willingness to learn (online and face to face training is provided)
· Ability to drive and access to your own car
· Living in or close to the area of operation would be an advantage