Domiciliary/Health Care Assistant
- Assist customers to get up, dressing and preparing them for their day
- Washing, bathing, showering, oral care, grooming.
- Toileting, assisting with use of commode, emptying commode.
- Continence management
- Using manual handling equipment as specified.
- Working with other care professionals such as District Nurses, GPs, etc.
- Assisting with prescribed medication
- Assist customers to go to bed, including undressing and washing
- Preparation of meals and assistance with feeding
- General household duties
- Bed making and laundry
- Shopping and supplies management
- To keep accurate records of care visits.
- To prevent the spread of infection by exercising good hygiene techniques
- To use personal protective equipment to control and protect against infection
- To follow all instructions contained in risk assessments
- To report any concerns to the office
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
Full or part time hours available. Full time preferred.
Care working experience although further training will be provided
- Valid UK Driving license
- Preferably own Vehicle
- Right to work in the UK
- Employment will be subject to satisfactory DBS and References
Professional caring attitude.
Exeter and surrounding area
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Home care / Domiciliary care
Domlyn Healthcare We are a Domiciliary Care Company