Care Assistant – Nights
Our Care Assistants support our residents with a wide range of daily activities from bathing, dressing, support with eating and taking medication through to singing, gardening, day trips and celebrating special events. By joining us, you’ll be rewarded by knowing that your contribution has helped our residents continue to live the lives they love and maintain activities they’ve always enjoyed.
You don’t need experience or qualifications to get started, it’s your caring qualities that really count. As for the rest, our award nominated Learning & Development team and your own dedicated Training Manager will support you on your learning journey. For those with experience, we have lots of opportunities to help you develop your career.
If you’re ready to develop your career in social care and feel rewarded every day, apply online today.
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
Full time or part time
- Opportunities for career development & promotion, with associated salary increases
- Support and funding for NVQ’s
- Employee of the Month
- Annual pay review
- All Care Workers trained to national Care Certificate level as a minimum standard
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- DBS check paid for by the company
- Variety of free training courses (all staff are paid to attend any company provided training at their usual hourly rate of pay)
- Additional annual leave given for length of service
- Opportunities for overtime with additional financial incentives for extra shifts worked
- Long service awards
- Company provided uniform
- Wellbeing committee where we arrange regular social events
- Company provided meals whilst on shift
- Annual summer fair for staff and families
- Free parking on site
- Christmas gifts and annual raffle
- Company provided benefits platform with access to a 24/7 confidential counselling line, practical health plan cover and retail/days out discounts
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Residential care home
Type of organisationPrivate
Cadogan Court is part of RMBI Care Co. At RMBI Care Co., we provide residential care, nursing care and residential dementia support to older Freemasons, their families and people in the wider community. We have been caring for older people for over 170 years and today, we support over 1,000 residents across 18 care homes in England and Wales with a focus on wellbeing and quality outcomes.