Adult Care Worker
BOLE ALLER HOUSE | A Residential care home for Adults with Mental Health and/or Learning disabilities.
Currently have a vacancies for Adult Care Workers, as well as day adult care worker, full time and part time positions available.
An excellent opportunity to join us at Allied care in one of our care homes in Devon in Cullompton. We are a Limited business and believe in looking after both our clients and our carers to the best of our ability. We are looking to hire committed and compassionate Care Assistants, with previous care experience, to join our friendly, professional team.
Our Care Assistants enjoy the following benefits:
- Free Meals with Tea/ Coffee etc while on Duty
- 28 days of paid holiday per year (pro rata);
- Excellent on going training from day one and throughout your career
- We are a Large company with internal promotions available
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing Day
- Every 6 weeks sit down with your direct manager for supervisions
- Can provide lots of laughs and fun!
Responsibilities and Duties
Our Care Assistants support adults with learning disability and mental ill health conditions in a care home environment. Duties include:
- Supporting service users with personal care.
- Encourage independence
- Improving quality of life
- Supporting with activities
Qualifications and Skills
- Have a genuine desire to care for others
- Be reliable, compassionate, honest and kind
- Be available to work weekends
- Driving license is an advantage but not required
- NVQ level 2 desirable although full training will be provided so not essential, although some experience within the care sector an advantage.
- Clear DBS
If you would like further information, or wish to apply, please email us by clicking the link below.
Alternatively, please call 01884 32272 to speak to Shevaun Blake (Manager) or Amy Penney (Assistant Manager).
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
We are looking for Care Assistants to work on a shift pattern. Since vulnerable people need care all the time we do ask that you work on a rota basis which include weekends and bank holidays so that we can make sure our clients always have the support they need.
7.5 hour shift - Am/pm
Weekends on and off pattern
Bole Aller House
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Learning disabilities, Mental health, Residential care home
Bole Aller House - Allied Care LTD