Join the Glassmoon Services team and be part of someone’s incredible story!
Salary range £11.11 to £11.51 per hour – depending on qualifications.
Calling all courageous, creative, and curious individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others. At Glassmoon Services, we provide 24-hour support to individuals with autism and/or learning disabilities, including a range of needs and different presentations. We believe in offering real choice and independence to those we support.
We can guarantee that no day is ever the same, but you’ll work alongside a group of dedicated individuals who care deeply about their work, the people they support, and their colleagues. We foster a welcoming and inclusive environment where everyone is valued, respected, and encouraged to reach their full potential.
But that’s not all – we’re committed to developing our team’s expertise and skills. We believe that every voice matters and provide a safe space for everyone to share their thoughts and feelings.
We want you to Join, Stay and Progress.
- We are a real living wage employer and believe in paying everyone fairly.
- Bespoke training programme.
- We have recently been certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’ for the third year.
- Employee Assistance App.
About the job
Support Worker – Purpose of my role
To support and enable People We Support to live their best life, whilst delivering person-centred care, unique to each individual, aligned with our person-led support delivery model.
As a Support Worker, you’ll play a meaningful role:
- You will have the chance to use your knowledge, skills, and adherence to legislation, best practices, and our policies and procedures to deliver the highest quality care.
- Each person we support is unique, and you will play a vital role in enabling them to engage with their interests, maintain their skills, and receive personalised, person-centred care.
- The people we support are at the heart of everything we do. By actively engaging with them, you will contribute to the development and maintenance of their relationships and connections within their local community.
- Your organisation and attention to detail will be crucial as you complete and maintain Support Plans and other necessary information that supports our people and ensures the delivery of effective support.
- You will have a voice in notifying the Team Leader/Senior Support Worker of any changes you observe in the needs of the individuals we support, contributing to their continued well-being.
- Safeguarding the welfare of those in our care is paramount, and you will actively promote and maintain their safety.
- Help the people we support to maintain and develop relationships with family, friends and other people important in their life.
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
As part of our commitment to our Fair Pay, Pay Fair strategy, we pay our colleagues for accrued annual leave on overtime. This is not an industry standard, and we are pleased to be able to offer this to our Glassmoon Colleagues.
Employee Assistance Program
Colleague Referral Scheme
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Learning disabilities, Mental health, Supported living
Glassmoon Services Ltd Glassmoon Services
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
Glassmoon Services provides 24 hour supported living and outreach services. We offer choice and independence for people we support. Outstanding services are created from purpose-led and people-driven teams.