We Care, We Listen, We Build, We Strive
Here at Homelife Carers, we have an amazing opportunity to become part of our dynamic and supportive teams. We are looking for Care assistant to join the team in delivering an extremely high standard of care to our service users in the local community.
Being a care assistant is more than just a job it’s a calling and imagine having a role where you are supporting people to remain in their own homes and more importantly putting a smile on their face. So if you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling this could be for you!
No social care experience required as specialist training will be provided!
Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Some specialised techniques may be required, specific to a customer’s needs (training will be provided)
- Enhanced occupational maternity and adoption pay
- Enhanced occupational paternity pay entitlement
- Where you meet specific eligibility criteria we’re more than happy to support you to apply for the apprenticeship standard that is relevant to your role
- Death in Service Payment
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- LifeWorks Benefits & Wellbeing Platform (benefits include high street shopping offers and many other benefits.)
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Refer a friend Scheme
Key skills and attributes required:
- No previous Care experience required!
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Enhanced DBS
- Flexible approach to shifts and working patterns
Urban: Weekday £11.60 p/h weekend £12.70 p/h
Rural: Weekday £13.14 p/h weekend £14.14 p/h
‘APPLY TODAY’ to ‘Be one of the people that make a difference!’
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
Range of flexible shifts available, full time, part time, evenings, weekends
Barnstaple and surrounding areas
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Home care / Domiciliary care
Homelife Carers We Care, We Listen, We Strive, We Build
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
City & County Healthcare Group is the largest provider of community-based home and social care services in the UK. Every day, our companies help thousands of people with a wide variety of care needs to live independently at home.