Health Care Assistant
1. Be familiar with and work in accordance with the homes policies and procedures.
2. Assist residents in a manner to promote independence and involvement, respect resident’s rights, choices and beliefs, and achieves positive outcomes.
3. To ensure care is provided in accordance with the resident’s care plan.
4. Report any changes in a resident’s condition to the Nurse in Charge/Senior Care Assistant.
5. Respond to requests from residents either by staff alert or other means of communication in a positive, polite and helpful manner.
6. Maintain confidentiality.
7. Accept duties as delegated provided these are within the scope of the individual.
8. Contribute to the development of the home by attendance at staff meetings and involvement in team discussion.
9. Attend training sessions and adopt a positive attitude to self-development. Complete the training programme which is drawn up annually.
10. To undertake other duties which may be required and which are applicable to the post.
11. Ensure confidentiality is maintained in handling all sensitive information to include resident and staff information. Files should be kept locked away. Information should not be left out. (see record keeping policy attached)
12. Maintain accurate records in accordance with Company policies.
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
Early 7:45 - 14:00
Later 13:45 - 20:00
Nights 19:45 - 8:00
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Residential care home
Halcyon Care - Culm Valley