Community Care Assistant
Ottery St Mary
Looking for a fresh start?
Then join an Outstanding Care Provider where you will receive top rates of pay, full training and career development and a friendly supportive management team. Whether you are looking for part-time to suit your lifestyle or the opportunity to progress a full time career, this can be the role for you.
Home Instead – Exeter & East Devon, rated 5 Star Outstanding by the CQC, is hiring kind, caring and compassionate people who want to provide home care support good enough for their own Mum or Dad.
With growing demand for our outstanding services, we have vacancies for the right people to work locally in Seaton and surrounding areas, providing the highest quality non-medical care, home help and companionship, allowing the elderly to live independently in their own homes.
The benefits of being a Home Care Professional at Home Instead include:
- Each client visit is for at least an hour, often longer, with no short 15-30 minute calls
- Various contracts available including flexible working and guaranteed minimum hour contracts
- You get to build trusted relationships with continuity of care
- Award winning training and support from the office team.
- Friendly, supportive, family culture
- Recognition for the amazing work you do every day
- Paid Mileage and travel time of up to one hour
- Top pay rates and paid holiday with double pay on bank holidays
- Companionship led care at the heart of our services
- Ongoing learning and development
What we do at Home Instead:
We provide the highest quality companionship led home-care enabling our clients to remain living independently at home, their way, for as long as possible.
To be a Home Instead Care professional, you must be:
- Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring
- A team player
- Good communicator and a sense of humour helps
- Someone who wants to make a positive difference to the life of someone in their community
- Available for part-time or full-time hours (mornings, evenings, overnight and daytime hours available). Alternate weekend availability is required.
- Some of our clients like to get out and about and due to the community nature of the role a car is required.
Join a company that cares as much about you and your wellbeing, as the clients we serve.
- Career Development
- Paid travel and waiting time of up to an hour and mileage
- Contributory pension provided
- Your birthday off as paid holiday
- High job satisfaction like no other care job
- Work for a 5 Star Employer in Care
Travel expenses details:
Paid travel/wait time and mileage
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
Full and Part time hours available
Ottery St Mary and surrounding areas
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Home care / Domiciliary care
Home Instead Exeter & East Devon To us it's personal