Agency Care Assistant – Nights
Ark Nursing is a regional, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to the people that require our help. To do this, we invest in training opportunities to develop our teams of healthcare professionals.
We’re actively seeking a Care Assistant to join our team in North Devon. You will benefit from plenty of employee benefits such as flexible shift patterns.
This Care Assistant role offers a competitive salary up to £17.00 per hour and up to £25.50 per hour on a bank holiday, including holiday pay.
Skills required to be a Care Assistant
* Previous Care experience preferred
* Ability to work well on your own and as part of a team
* Caring and compassionate
* Care Certificate qualification (not mandatory)
* First Aid qualification (not mandatory)
Benefits at Ark Nursing
* Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing Day & Bank Holidays up to £23.76 per hour
* Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
* Full paid induction programme
* Flexible working
* Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
*Continuous training, mandatory and specialised
* Pension scheme
* Access to an employee discount scheme giving you discounts on over 30,000 national / high street shops
* Bonuses when you refer other nurses or carers to join our team
* Free Ark uniform
As a Care Assistant, you’ll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish, and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. Join our team of health and social care professionals to help make a difference in the lives of our service users today.
Travel expenses details:
Paid at 38p per mile maximum of 60 miles
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
Working in Nursing & Residential homes in the North Devon area
Care / support worker, Nursing home, Residential care home
Ark Care Homes Care you can trust
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
At Ark Nursing & Care Agency Ltd we believe that the care we provide can only be of the highest quality if we have the best staff to deliver it. By employing the right people, we ensure that we have the expertise to formulate and deliver robust and comprehensive Care Plans which are progressive, individualised and truly person-centred.