Bank Care Worker
We are looking for a kind and reliable BANK Care Assistant to join our friendly, dedicated team.
In this role you will:
- Help our residents with all aspects of their personal care and having meals
- Be organised and efficient at record-keeping and working with care plans
- Show empathy and patience, spending time with individual residents and helping them to participate in activities
- Be actively involved in our staff training programme
- Be able to work flexible shifts. We operate 6- or 12-hour shifts, 8-2, 2-8, 8-8. This role will require some weekend and night shifts (Pay enhancements for weekends, nights)
NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care. However, if you live locally and have some relevant experience, are looking to return to work, or are keen to start a career in care and willing to undertake training immediately, we would like to hear from you
DBS check and 2 references required
We offer free DBS check, free uniform, staff training programme, support and encouragement to progress your career in care
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
This role is for varied shifts, so flexibility is needed and willingness to work day or night hours, including some weekends, according to rota needs.
We are looking for a BANK Care Assistant to join our team caring for elderly residents at our small, friendly, GOOD-rated Residential Care Home in Ilfracombe. Must be willing to to work at short notice and be based locally.
Pinehurst Care Home
14 Chambercombe Park Road
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Residential care home
Pinehurst Care Home Friendly care home in Ilfracombe
Type of organisationPrivate
Pinehurst Care Home in Ilfracombe has been established for over 30 years, providing a true family home for our residents. Our staff are key to creating the warm, friendly and informal atmosphere that makes residents and their families choose our home. We have 21 rooms and care for residents over 65, some living with dementia. Most are permanent residents; occasionally we provide short-term/respite care. Our CQC rating is GOOD.