Prestige Nursing + Care is a private homecare provider offering you a better way to work in care.
We are looking for experienced, friendly Homecare Assistants to join our local team.
What we offer you
Working with Prestige Nursing + Care is a better way to work in homecare. 89% of our carers agree.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible working
- Free uniform
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
- “Your Prestige” Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- A variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Ongoing training and development
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
Our goal is to make a positive difference to our clients’ lives with every visit.
We support clients with many different needs every day including:
- Helping with daily life – shopping, preparing drinks and meals.
- Personal care – assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming.
- Supporting social activities – local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Working in partnership with local Social Services and Community Health Teams
- For some clients, we provide more specialised nursing or support care
Join our team today
What we’re looking for from you:
- 6 months paid experience in care in the UK
- A full driving license is essential for some roles, not all
- 2 professional references
- You must be able to start at 7am
We’re also seeking people who are:
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a ‘hands on’ and ‘can do’ attitude
We’d love you to join our team
Travel expenses details:
Negotiable with some service users not all
Home care / Domiciliary care, One-to-one support
Prestige Nursing + Care