Prestige Nursing + Care is a private care agency offering you a better way to work in care.
We are looking for experienced, friendly Healthcare Assistants to join our local team.
What we offer you
Working with Prestige Nursing + Care is a better way to work in care.
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible working
- Free uniform
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
- “Your Prestige” Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- A variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Ongoing training and development
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work: local, flexible, valued.
We work with clients in many different healthcare settings including care homes, community, working with children, health screening, occupational health, schools and many more.
Our goal is to make a positive difference to our clients’ lives every time we visit.
Our teams provide a range of care and support:
- Helping with daily life – shopping, preparing drinks and meals
- Personal care – assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Supporting social activities – local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Working alongside local Social Services and Community Health Teams
- For some clients, we provide more specialised nursing or support care.
Join our team today.
What we’re looking for from you:
- For Healthcare Assistant roles, we’re looking for 6 months paid experience in care
- A full driving license is essential for some roles, but not all
- 2 professional references
We’re also seeking people who are:
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a ‘hands on’ and ‘can do’ attitude
We’d love you to join our team.
Home care / Domiciliary care, Nursing home, One-to-one support, Residential care home, Supported living
Prestige Nursing + Care