Bank Care Assistant
- To follow the home’s aims, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Record daily living and document health care observations.
- Communicate accurate information to colleagues and health care professionals.
- Develop professional relationships with service users and their representatives.
- Care Certificate
- Good written English (level C) and verbal communication.
- Patient Handling, Health and Safety and fire safety certification.
- NVQ / QCF level 2 / 3 Health and Social Care.
- Dementia, Mental Capacity Act, Safeguarding, Infection Control and Medication training.
Care worker, Entry level roles, Residential care home
The Oasis Care Home A Haven On Life's Journey
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
Dedicated to caring for others as we would wish to be cared for ourselves.Offering fresh and contemporary, yet homely accommodation providing 24 hour care and support to enable people to enjoy the best quality of life possible.