Weekend Care Assistant
We’re now looking for a Weekend Care Assistant at Fremington Manor, EX31 2NX in Barnstaple, Devon!
- Paid training & induction.
- This is a part time role working weekends 12 – 24 hours per week.
- Hourly rate of £8.65 per hour. If you have the right experience or qualification this could be up to £8.85 per hour.
The role of Care Assistant will involve working early (08:00 to 14:00) and late shifts (14:00 to 20:00), and some Bank Holidays (plus pay enhancements).
We are looking for those with experience in the care sector and those with none. The main qualities you will bring to your role are a determination to provide excellent care for elderly vulnerable people and create a happy environment for them. We provide training opportunities for Diploma in H&SC level 2.
For the role of Weekend Care Assistant we offer:
- Excellent induction programme and an on-going commitment to your training and development – including Health and Social Care Diploma Level 2 & 3.
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance (3 x annual salary)
- A staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
- DBS check paid by us and uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Programme
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Care South Stars Annual Awards – recognising excellence in individuals and teams
Fremington Manor is a our lovely country house nursing home in Barnstaple with a friendly team who take pride in looking after the home's elderly residents. We are excited to announce that we have just been awarded an Outstanding Rating by CQC! For more information about Fremington Manor please go to: http://www.care-south.co.uk/homes/fremington-manor/
Apprenticeships and entry level roles, Nursing home
Care South Quality care in elegant, peaceful surroundings
Type of organisationCharity
SectorHealth and social care
About Care South
Care South has a genuine dedication to helping people get the best out of life and because of that we value our team. We know that it’s the care that counts of not only our residents and service users, but that of our employees that makes us a leading provider of home and residential care across the south of England. As a not-for-profit organisation and registered charity, we employ over 1,500 people across our 20 residential and home care locations and our HEART values of Honesty, Excellence, Approach, Respect and Teamwork are fundamental to the way we work, how colleagues are treated, and the care that we provide every day.