- Assisting with daily living activities such as eating, showering and using the toilet.
- Utilising equipment to move patients when necessary.
- Helping tidy the patient’s room.
- Taking the patient’s vital signs such as blood pressure and temperature etc.
- Talking to patients and reassuring them.
- Assisting Nurses and other staff when needed.
- Take necessary steps for prevention of bed sores to vulnerable patients.
- Maintain effective communication with other members of the health care team and patients’ relatives to facilitate cooperation and good patient care.
£ 9.90 PER HOUR PLUS £0.35 PER HOUR ACCOUNTABIITY PERFORMACE & TEAMWORK BONUS (APT)
£0.50 PER HOUR NIGHT ENHANCEMENT
DOUBLE TIME XMAS DAY & BOXING DAY
TIME PLUS ONE THIRD ALL ENGLISH BANK HOLIDAYS.
Travel expenses details:
£0.30 PER MILE MAX 30 MILES
Hatchmoor Nursing Home
Hatchmoor Common Lane
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Nursing home
Hatchmoor Nursing Home Bringing Care into the 21st Century