Experienced or not, Bluebird Care Exmouth are looking for kind, caring, passionate and dedicated people to join our friendly local team. Going to work is fun when you can get to know our amazing customers. We are always here for our customers and believe our service is more than just care, offering them opportunities to get out of the home and socialise at our well being coffee mornings and day trips. We want to ensure that our customers have a high quality of life and that they are promoted at all times to be as independent as possible.
What we offer:
- full training and support so experience isn’t required.
- Shifts: 0700-1400, 1700-2200 and alternate weekends
- £9.20 per hour after probation
- Travel time and mileage paid
- Access to funded further education
- Monthly staff meetings and training
- Access to Peer support group with great colleagues
- Live updates and full access to customer care plans
- Summer and winter staff events
- £350 refer a friend bonus
- £250 refer a customer bonus
- Care about the people in your community
- Want to have a job that is rewarding
- Want a job that’s unpredictable
- Want to build your knowledge, skills and have opportunities for career progression
- Drive and own your own car (preferred not essential)
- Use a smart phone
- Have the ability to work on your own
- Want to go home every day, knowing you made a difference?
Apprenticeships and entry level roles, Community, Home care / Domiciliary care, One-to-one support
Bluebird Care, Exmouth Always here for our customers
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
Bluebird Care are a family owned business with supporting hubs in Exeter and Honiton.
We want to go above and beyond for our customers and our staff, so that they can really trust us to deliver the highest quality care.
Bluebird Care Exmouth have been open for 2 and a half years and have recently been awarded CQC Outstanding. We are very proud to support the community in Exmouth and surrounding areas including Lympstone, Exton, Clyst St Mary, Woodbury and Budleigh Salterton.