Female Personal Assistant ref.FJE/LP
The employer is looking for a personal assistant to support within their home and out in the community. It is vital that the applicant has a driving license and own vehicle to support and attend medical appointments. Employer is looking for someone who is reliable and has a good understanding of confidentiality in the workplace. Please note employer has 2 cats.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Light admin duties such as making appointments, monitoring diary, making phone calls
• Driving employer to appointments
• Support to attend physio sessions at swimming pool (going into the pool is optional)
• Support to wash hair and get dressed
• Any other reasonable task to allow the service user to live independently
• Full driving licence and own car.
• Enhanced DBS required. Cost met by employer
• Legally entitled to work in the U.K
• Interest in cooking and nutrition
• Experience in mental health
• Experience in health & social care
As part of our Information Advice and Guidance Service, Enham Trust supports disabled people to employ their own staff. This vacancy is not a role within Enham Trust but an excellent opportunity to work directly for one of our customers.
The above posts complies with section 7 (2) (b) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.