Community Support Worker
F is an autistic adult who has a number of interests and abilities. She enjoys visits from her family, going to the disco, using her iPad, gymballs, arts & crafts, clothes, shopping, walking, going to parks, gardening and redesigning clothes (to name a few).
F needs robust, consistent and understanding / patient staff members as there can be times when she becomes anxious / distressed resulting in self harm and (potentially) aggression towards others, MAPA (Management of Actual and Potential Aggression) training will be provided as part of induction.
- Competitive rate of pay which also includes an enhancement for sleep in shifts (dependent on National Living Wage banding)
- Enhancement for bank holidays
- Support is person centred at all times
- Full training from the start of employment (which includes the Care Certificate)
- Specialist training i.e. MAPA, Autism, Epilepsy
- A variety of contracted hours
- An open, friendly & supportive management team that have a good understanding of the people we support
- Investors in People accredited organisation
- Most recent CQC inspection rating was ‘Good’ in all areas
Premier Care (Plymouth) Ltd Premier Care (Plymouth) Ltd
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
Premier Care (Plymouth) Ltd provides support and care services for individuals who have learning disabilities, individuals who have physical disabilities, older people with learning disabilities, people with sensory loss and individuals who may have related mental health problems and complex needs.