Community Support Worker (Waking Nights)
We are looking for enthusiastic, consistent Waking Night Support Workers to join the Premier Care team. A positive attitude is a must with a willingness to learn.
The role requires you to support vulnerable and complex people through their bedtime routines and monitor / support them throughout the night whilst assisting with tasks contributing to the upkeep of their home.
Although not essential, previous experience would be an advantage, but you will need to be flexible, reliable and committed.
- Competitive rate of pay which also includes an enhancement for sleep in shifts (dependent on National Living Wage banding)
- Enhancement for bank holidays
- Support is person centred at all times
- Full training from the start of employment (which includes the Care Certificate)
- Specialist training i.e. MAPA, Autism, Epilepsy
- A variety of contracted hours
- An open, friendly & supportive management team that have a good understanding of the people we support
- Investors in People accredited organisation
- Most recent CQC inspection rating was ‘Good’ in all areas
*Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Apprenticeships and entry level roles, Supported living
Premier Care (Plymouth) Ltd Premier Care (Plymouth) Ltd
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
Premier Care (Plymouth) Ltd provides support and care services for individuals who have learning disabilities, individuals who have physical disabilities, older people with learning disabilities, people with sensory loss and individuals who may have related mental health problems and complex needs.