We are looking for a Team Leader to join our professional friendly team. The Firs is a small residential home in the heart of Witheridge.
The role is part time working 2 shifts a week. 12 hours a day.
As the Team Leader you will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the home and overseeing the staff team on duty.
Your Main duties will include
- To lead the day-to-day delivery of personal care and support to residents as detailed in their care and support plan, with the assistance and instruction of the manager.
- To administer prescribed medications as required, and assist in ordering and booking new in cycle meds in.
- Ensuring the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs of the residents is met using a person-centred approach, promoting Activities of Daily Living throughout the day so that the residents enjoy a fulfilling lived experience.
- To know and understand the care and support needs of the residents
- To regularly read and update the residents care and support plans, including PCS, of residents as required.
- To maintain detailed and accurate records in respect of care (and medication) support given and tasks undertaken
- To maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with colleagues
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
2 x shifts a week =24 hours a week
4 week repeating rota
Residential care home, Senior care / support worker
South West Care Homes Limited Where quality comes first