As Registered Manager of a 33 bed care service for adults with learning disabilities and autism, you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day management of the service.
Your duties will include:
- Providing leadership and supervision to a team of care staff
- Developing and implementing care plans for residents supporting the Total Communications Officer.
- Ensuring the delivery of high-quality care services to meet the needs of the people we support in a way that delivers outstanding person-centered care.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with residents, families, and external stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and guidelines
- Managing budgets and resources effectively
To excel in this role, you should possess the following skills:
- Extensive experience supporting people with learning disabilities and autism.
- At least two years experience in holding a registration for a care service with a passion and determination to achieve ‘Outstanding’ CQC rating.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in developing care plans and conducting assessments
- Knowledge of medication administration protocols and procedures
- Ability to effectively manage resources and budgets
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Hold QCF level 5 Leadership and Management/Registered Managers Award/ NVQ level 4 Health and Social Care qualifications
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
If you are a compassionate and dedicated individual with a background in care management, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Join our team as a Registered Manager and make a difference in the lives of those we support.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
40 hours per week
- Free on site parking
- Free meals on Duty
- 32 days annual leave per annum
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cashback plan
- Gym membership
Learning disabilities, Managerial, Residential care home, Senior care / support worker
Stallcombe House A residential care setting for adults with learning disabilities
Type of organisationCharity
SectorHealth and social care
Stallcombe House is a charity and residential care provider located in Woodbury, near Exeter.
The service is set within 56 acres of beautiful East Devon countryside, alongside the care service we have an organic garden producing fruit and vegetables.