Domiciliary Care Worker
Summary of duties
- To meet the physical, emotional, and social care needs of the service users in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
- To help service user’s stay in their own homes for longer by delivering outstanding, person-centred care.
- To create and maintain appropriate, good, professional relationships with service users, their family and friends, and other stakeholders.
- To always support other Domiciliary Care Workers within the team.
- To adhere to and perform to all regulatory and statutory obligations, and Inspiring On policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- To promote a positive, personal, and professional profile, always ensuring the good reputation of Inspiring On is maintained.
Travel expenses details:
45p per mile paid between care visits.
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
Flexible working patterns, available including evenings and weekends, to fit around your routines.
Plymouth and surrounding area
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Home care / Domiciliary care
Inspiring On Healthcare Ltd An ethical health care provider driven by change not profit.