We Care, We Listen, We Build, We Strive
Here at Homelife Carers, we have an amazing opportunity to become part of our dynamic and supportive teams. We are looking for Care Assistants to join the team in delivering an extremely high standard of care to our service users in the local community. Being a Care Assistant is more than just a job it’s a calling and imagine having a role where you are supporting people to remain in their own homes and more importantly putting a smile on their face. So if you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling this could be for you!
No previous care experience required. Caring, compassionate and a good listener. An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people. Specialist training will be provided!
Duties will include:
• Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
• Preparing and serving meals/snacks
• Assisting with medication
• Light domestic duties
• Some specialised techniques may be required, specific to a customer’s needs (training will be provided)
• Enhanced occupational maternity and adoption pay
• Enhanced occupational paternity pay entitlement
• Where you meet specific eligibility criteria we’re more than happy to support you to apply for the apprenticeship standard that is relevant to your role
• Death in Service Payment
• Pension scheme
• Career progression
• Competitive rates of pay
• Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
• LifeWorks Benefits & Wellbeing Platform (benefits include high street shopping offers, great for upcoming Christmas shopping! and many other benefits.)
• 28 days annual leave (pro rata )
• Free DBS
• Free uniform
• Refer a friend Scheme Key skills and attributes required:
• Enhanced DBS
• Flexible approach to shifts and working patterns
Pay Rate: Urban: Weekday £11.54 p/h, Weekend £12.60 p/h
Rural: Weekday 13.14 p/h Weekend 14.14 p/h
APPLY TODAY’ to ‘Be one of the people that make a difference!’
Travel expenses details:
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
Range of flexible shifts available
Access to vehicle required due to geographical location of role, walkers considered dependent on area.
Flexible hours that work for you
Exeter and surrounding areas
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Home care / Domiciliary care
Homelife Carers We Care, We Listen, We Strive, We Build
Type of organisationPrivate
Homelife carers is part of City & County Healthcare Group, the largest home care provider in the UK. Join us as a care assistant and you’ll be part of a friendly, local team that will support and look after you and you’ll also have access to all the resources, career pathways, benefits, investments, opportunities and security that being part of City & County Healthcare Group brings. It’s the best of both worlds.
We see extraordinary achievements happen everyday thanks to the talent and commitment of our people, we want to transform the care industry by working, smarter using innovative tech and driving forward positive change, as the largest care company in the UK, we have the size and success to offer you a world of career opportunity, choice and security, join us on our journey and continue yours.