Care Assistant (Bank)
Looking for a job that is flexible & rewarding?
The Guinness Partnership are looking for kind and caring people to join our bank team of Care Assistants.
You will be working in our Extra Care Services that allow older people with a care need to live as independently as possible in their own apartment, and also as part of a community. We are on hand to provide care and support; we are proud to make a real difference to our customer’s quality of life.
As a Care Assistant with Guinness, you will be helping our customers with a variety of tasks from personal care (help with showering/dressing/toileting), meal preparation, medication, household tasks, attending appointments and shopping. Whilst you are assisting with these practical tasks, you will naturally be providing companionship and emotional support.
What you need to work as a Care Assistant with Guinness:
- You should have previous experience of working as a care assistant.
- To be comfortable supporting customers with personal care which includes toileting, bathing and dressing.
- To be available to work shifts between 7am-2.30pm and 2.30pm-10pm, including some weekends
- Above all, you need a real desire to care for others and make a real difference to their quality of life.
Why work for Guinness?
- Competitive salary pay rate of £11.03 – £11.33 per hour.
- A completely flexible way of working – pick up shifts when it suits you.
- Free enhanced DBS
- £250 unlimited staff referral scheme
- Paid induction training
- Being part of a friendly & dedicated team!
If you would like to make a difference, click on apply now!
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please note that we are only able to consider application from people local to Okehampton, or that have their own transport and we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
Have previous care experience