Wellbeing Co-ordinator/Activities Co-ordinator
Wellbeing Co-ordinator/Activities Co-ordinator at Parkland House, our CQC rated Outstanding home. Full or part time hours include some evenings and alternate weekends. Flexible shifts including school hours available.
Do you have a friendly smile and a warmth that will light up a day? Are you a good listener with a sense of humour? Would you choose kindness and compassion each and every time?
This Wellbeing Co-ordinator/Activities Co-ordinator role is for you if
- You have the ability to make someone’s day magical
- You have the capacity to show, kindness, care and compassion
- You are flexible, reliable, enjoy variation and are a team-player
- You have the ability to organise, plan and multi-task
- Every day you will touch a life or a life will touch yours
We will give you
- The opportunity to develop your own career within care
- A competitive salary, with benefits including extensive training and an employee assistance programme
- A supportive family business environment, enabling personal growth
To find out more please contact us on 01392 346442.
Does the job role include personal care?: No
Flexible shifts including school hours available.
Day services, Enabler, Entry level roles, Residential care home
Parkland House, Peninsula Care Homes Providing Exceptional Care
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
At Peninsula Care Homes, it’s our CARE (Committed, Ambition, Responsible, Embracing) values that make us different and a very special company to work for.
We are a family run business, and not only do we provide a home from home environment filled with laugher and love for the people living in our homes, but we also recognise all that our staff do to support each day. We invest in our staff to enable them to reach their career aspirations and celebrate success, so they love what they do.
Parkland House is an outstanding 52 bedded care home in Exeter, specialising in exceptional residential and dementia care. We are looking for more kind and caring people to join our team.