Community Care Worker
Are you kind, compassionate and ready to start an amazing new career?
* Drivers Preferred
We are an inspirational team of dedicated professionals, and we are always ready to welcome new members.
Now is the time to join the care sector to enhance the lives of the vulnerable people within your community.
We are actively recruiting.
As a Care Worker, you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which helps to make a true and real difference to people’s lives.
You’ll be playing a key role in helping vulnerable people live independently in the comfort and security of their own homes.
Being a care worker is a really rewarding job, no day is ever the same. This is a job where you can feel and know you are making a difference in someone’s life.
- No experience necessary as full training is provided.
- Ideally you will have a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle- however this is not essential.
- Flexible hours: Full and part time hours to suit.
- Guaranteed hours after successful completion of your probationary period
- In partnership with the NHS- Get NHS discounts/benefits to 1000’s of high street and online retailers.
- Professional development and career progression- Opportunity to gain qualifications whilst you earn.
- Refer A Friend Scheme- If you refer someone and they are successful in joining our team, you can receive a bonus of £150.
- Excellent rates of pay, plus 40p mileage.
- Free enhanced DBS check.
- Full uniform, PPE & work mobile provided.
Are you looking to get into care or working within care already?
Are you walking between calls?
Look no further then Bay Care, we have launched a new driving scheme. Enquire about this on application for the job. A fantastic offer that will get more Passionate, Ambitious carers driving.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then we would love to hear from you!
Travel expenses details:
40p per mile
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
Part time/ Full Time permanent positions are available with a range of shifts- mornings/evenings/weekends.
7am to 2pm
4pm to 10pm
Every other weekend
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Home care / Domiciliary care
The Bay Care Group Community Care Worker
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
We at Bay Care believe that all our clients are individuals requiring our special attention, they deserve to be cared for by people who understand and respect their needs and to feel safe, loved and cared for.
The care services we provide include: Personal Care, Social Care, End of life Care, Support Services, Domestic Services.
We have been established for over 10 years.