Support Workers for Harriet
Whoop! Harriet is a young at heart lady and is ready to go go go! Does this sound like fun and like you? Are you ready to join in with us and keep up the pace? Harriet is looking for a fun loving, young at heart nurturing person to join her team and get involved with new adventures, Harriet is very passionate about fashion, enjoys a lady’s day out, lunching and maybe a pamper or 2 along the way.
Harriet is ready to explore the world and try new things, she is very busy this year with plans including singing with her choir, so singing or willing to join in is a must! Harriet loves to do things with her team, camping, dancing, as well as some down time in between to enjoy a game of cards, dominoes, listen to the radio, catch up with soaps whilst always finding the time for a nice cup of tea together.
Harriet absolutely loves dogs and in particular dog walking, she enjoys doing this with her team, Harriet really enjoys home cooking and healthy foods this is very meaningful for her in particular a roast dinner.
Family values are essential to Harriet so being family orientated, nurturing, supportive, trusting, able to listen, always have time to talk and comfort whilst being respectful and remains calm whilst being one step ahead and always thinking outside the box, able to read body language and read between the lines are key, forward thinking and use of technology are essential to help support Harriet and the team within her next chapter and adventures, whilst building a strong relationship together along the way.
Ideally you will:
- Have interests that are similar to Harriet’s.
- Experience with Personal care or willing to learn.
- Be flexible, trustworthy and reliable.
- Experience with moving and handling, Training will be provided.
- Have a good sense of humour and willingness to be involved.
- Want to make a real difference to Harriet’s life.
- Be open minded, caring and motivated.
- Value the principles of inclusion
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- Critical Illness cover, reassurance when you need it the most
- Life Insurance, reassurance for your family when they need it the most
- A really good mandatory induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
24h + Day Shift
Full time, Part time and Casual available
Essential for this job:
These positions have a “genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applicants from females can be considered.
Must be a holder of a valid driver's licence
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).