Community Care Assistant
Your wages and benefits:
- Excellent pay rate: £11.36 p/h with inclusive travel time payment, up to £17.04 on Bank Holidays.
- Permanent contract
- 30p mileage allowance and access to company car
- Full induction training plus ongoing training and support
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- £400 ‘Refer a friend’ bonus scheme (T&Cs apply)
- Free training including nationally recognised qualifications
- Opportunities for promotion and career progression
- Flexible working
- Birthday gift!
- Weekly bonus scheme
- Heavily subsidised gym classes
- Access to 24/7 mental health/ welfare support
- Access to hundreds of retail and online discounts to save you money every day through the ‘Discounts for Carers’ scheme
- Use of company pool car
Who are we looking for?
If you are someone who has a can-do attitude, caring and reliable in nature, and you are looking for a role where you can make a real difference to people’s lives, we would love to hear from you.
We can provide you with the certainty of work based around your availability and location with a new level of job satisfaction. You will have full, consistent and local rounds with no long-distance travelling, as you care for the elderly and vulnerable in the comfort of their own homes.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Meal preparation
- Supporting people with personal care
- Medication administration
- Shopping, housework and laundry
- Escorted trips out and companionship
To apply, you must:
- Have a valid driving licence and your own transport
- Have business level cover for motor insurance
- Be prepared to have a free enhanced DBS check
- Experience preferred, but not essential, as we offer comprehensive training and support to all staff. We have successfully recruited people from retail and hospitality, as well as other sectors. Skills are transferable; what is important is kindness.
If you are interested in this role with us, please apply on-line, e-mail us or give us a call on 01297 24753.
Our friendly team look forward to hearing from you, today!
Travel expenses details:
30p per mile
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
We can offer full time and part time positions.
We can offer morning and/ or evening shifts.
Care / support worker, Community, Entry level roles, Home care / Domiciliary care
Axe Valley Home Care Axe Valley Home Care is a professional provider of care services
Type of organisationPrivate
Join us and help to make a difference to the lives of people within your local community.
We can offer you fantastic job satisfaction. You will have the opportunity to enable our customers to have fulfilling and independent lives. You will help them to manage their personal care, medication, food preparation and social and household activities. With your support and dedication they will be able to remain living safely and comfortably at home.
We have a range of flexible full and part-time employment opportunities that can be tailored to meet your requirements. Comprehensive training and practical support will enable you to excel in your new role and progress in your career with us.
To start your rewarding career journey, please contact us.