Senior Care Assistant
- To support management in all aspects of the homes management.
- To ensure Care Staff and Domestic staff carry out their duties in a competent and effective manner.
- To have a working knowledge of the homes policies and procedures.
- Ensure Care notes and any other form of written reports that affect your work are kept up to date.
- Take part in meeting and training activities.
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
Main shift patterns consist of 8-3 or 3-9.
But can work longer shifts.
Salary is paid on a weekly basis.
Residential care home, Senior care / support worker
Glendale Court (teignmouth) Ltd
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
We are a non-dementia Residential Home situated over two buildings within walking distance of the town.