Housekeeping Team Leader / Housekeeping Assistant (Dual Role)
*Care Home Awards 2022 Winners*
Top 20 Rated Mid-Size Care Home Group in the UK
At RMBI Care Co., there is such a thing as a free lunch!
Join our team as a Housekeeping Team and you’ll receive:
- £250 joining bonus
- Competitive salary (reviewed annually and regularly monitored)
- Overtime shift bonus & paid accrued holiday leave
- Free meals at work
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Paid induction & training
- Free DBS
- Discounts off your weekly shop, gifts and days out
- Cash plan with payment for eye and dental care
- Pension scheme and 28 days paid holiday
- Career development and opportunity for growth
Do you enjoy making people smile? At RMBI Care Co. we’re passionate about caring for others.
We’re looking for an experienced Housekeeping Assistant with supervisory experience to lead and inspire our Housekeeping Team to maintain the cleanliness of our home to the highest of standards. In return, we’ll take care of you with our award nominated wellbeing scheme and our range of rewards and benefits.
Our Housekeeping Team is so important to us and our residents. As our Housekeeping Team Leader/Housekeeping Assistant, you’ll be responsible for providing leadership and guidance to our Housekeeping Team, who keep our home clean and tidy to ensure our residents have a lovely, safe place to live and call home. Your friendly attitude and natural warmth will be put to great use in our home too, as you’ll meet residents and relatives on a daily basis. This is a dual role; 20 hours Housekeeping Team Leader and 20 hours Housekeeping Assistant.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Leading by example and supporting the team with all housekeeping duties in the home
- Staff selection, planning rotas and allocation of duties to the team
- Routine checks, completion of required documentation and planning/oversight of cleaning routines and deep cleaning schedules to minimise infection
- outbreak risks
- Acting as the Infection Prevention Control Link and attending associated training (you’ll be paid to attend)
- Conducting one to one reviews, annual appraisals and training as necessary
- Managing the stock of resources and equipment, and ensuring maintenance routines are adhered to
- Ensuring COSHH and Health and Safety Compliance within the team
- Ensuring the laundry service schedule is adhered to and our residents are delivered the service and standards expected
If you’re ready to develop your career in social care and feel rewarded every day, apply online today.
For alternative methods of applying or for more information, call Chloe Halford, Business Relationship Manager, on 01392 251436 for an informal chat.
Does the job role include personal care?: No
40 hours per week
Domestic / cook / maintenance, Residential care home, Wider services
Type of organisationPrivate
Cadogan Court is part of RMBI Care Co. At RMBI Care Co., we provide residential care, nursing care and residential dementia support to older Freemasons, their families and people in the wider community. We have been caring for older people for over 170 years and today, we support over 1,000 residents across 18 care homes in England and Wales with a focus on wellbeing and quality outcomes.