Morning Care Assistant
Care Assistants required to work in our beautiful Care Home.
To care for all aspects of our residents day-to-day lives, including personal care and welfare
No experience required as training will be given.
Further details will be provided on application
- Provide personal care and assistance to clients.
- Assist clients with mobility issues.
- Provide companionship and emotional support to clients.
- Assist with medical appointments and treatments.
- Monitor vital signs and administer medications as prescribed by a physician.
- Keep records of client progress and services provided.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for clients.
- Free parking
- On-site parking
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
Sun, Mon, Tues, Weds 8 am until 2 pm
Full time hours for the right applicant
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Residential care home
Cheverells Care Home