We are looking for either a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) to join our team at
Heanton Nursing Home, Heanton Punchardon, North Devon EX31 4DJ
Life at Heanton is a Hoot!
We are looking for kind-hearted & motivated night owls to join our night team, who are emotionally intelligent, passionate about care & passionate about making a difference in other people’s lives.
Just some of the benefits of working at Heanton Nursing Home include:
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Paid breaks!
- Bank Holiday Enhancement
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme – £50 each
- Full-time working pattern and part-time working pattern
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme
- Relocation assistance offered through our Property department
- A fully funded, free CPD accredited training programme like no other provided for all team members.
- A 24/7 specialist welfare help line for guidance, support and general health questions you may have during this incredibly difficult and worrying time.
- Qualified and registered with the NMC
- Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
- To have leadership qualities; to lead, motivate and mentor
- To have a genuine passion to care for people
- Be able to communicate at all levels
Heanton Nursing Home is an inclusive organisation with a commitment to equality and diversity.
Heanton Nursing Home
Nursing / Midwifery, Nursing home
Heanton Nursing Home A Journey Paved by the Past
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
Heanton Nursing Home, Devon, is proudly in its second year of an overall rating of OUTSTANDING following inspection by the Care Quality Commission.
The nursing home is set in the heart of Devon and stands in the peaceful village of Heanton Punchardon, very close to Braunton and Barnstaple, and offers 52 bedrooms for individuals needing general and dementia nursing care. The home boasts stunning grounds overlooking the estuary, with views of the surrounding countryside.
Heanton’s approach to life recognises the values, beliefs and identity of each person. Each person that may need our support is unique and by understanding one’s life history, one’s journey in life, by striving to be a true continuation of home, we create a place where everyone feels safe and never alone.