15 Hours per week
Can you support vulnerable people to live independent, fulfilling lives?
Do you enjoy having a rewarding job where you can really make a difference?
Mortimer House has an exciting opportunity for a Housing Worker with experience or a passion to work within housing management. You will provide high quality, one to one support to give our customers the best opportunities, enabling them to maintain their accommodation and own wellbeing.
15 hours per week, these hours are to be worked over 2 days per week.
In return we offer:
* A competitive annual salary
*26 days annual leave (pro rata)
*Company pension scheme – up to 10% of salary
* Free training and funds to complete an NVQ
* We pay for your DBS
* Casual dress code
* Paid time and a half for bank holidays
* No personal care responsibilities
* £250 refer a friend scheme
Is this you?
- Adaptability with your excellent communication skills
- A solution focused thinker with the ability to work creatively
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults, children and young people.
You may, at times, have responsibility for the service during periods of annual leave.
If the role is of interest, please submit an online application by clicking ‘Apply online’ in the bottom right hand corner of the Westward recruitment page. Within the covering statement please highlight how you meet the person specification.
Interview date: W/C 22nd August 2022
We aim to promote an inclusive environment, which attracts people from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to advance the service we provide, for the benefit of all our People and communities we support.
Care / support worker, Enabler, Supported living
Westward Housing Westward Housing Group is a major housing association
Type of organisationCharity
Westward Housing Group is a major housing association in the south west and includes commercial arm Horizon Homes.