Are you looking for a highly rewarding job working in the local community?
Do you want to work somewhere that looks after their staff, with competitive wages, and lots of staff benefits?
Do you have a caring nature and would love to make a career out of it?
- If you’ve answered yes to these questions, why not work for Home Instead Ivybridge
- We match our Care Professionals to clients based on similar interests and hobbies to help you and your client enjoy your time together
- We offer minimum visits of one hour so there is plenty of time to complete tasks and get to know your client
- We provide free award-winning, industry-leading training and competitive rates of pay
- We give you access to lots of discounts and free employee benefits including financial advice and counselling.
We provide full training but we do require that you:
- Are over 18
- Have access to your own vehicle (essential as many of our clients are based in rural locations)
- Have the right to work in the UK
Travel expenses details:
Travel time paid plus 33p per mile
Our Care Professionals work from Plymouth to Kingsbridge and everywhere in between, including Ivybridge, Plymstock, Plympton, South Brent, Modbury, Brixton, Yealmpton.
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Home care / Domiciliary care, Senior care / support worker
Home Instead Ivybridge To us, it's personal
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.