Kitchen Assistant/Kitchen Porter
Kitchen Porter at Coppelia House in Moretonhampstead. Part time hours available to include alternate weekends
£10.80ph, £11.30ph at weekends
Do you have a friendly smile and a warmth that will light up a day?
Are you a good listener with a sense of humour?
Would you choose kindness and compassion each and every time?
This career is for you if
- You have the ability to make someone’s day magical
- You have the capacity to show, kindness, care and compassion
- You are flexible, reliable, enjoy variation and are a team-player
- You have the ability to organise, plan and multi-task
- Every day you will touch a life, or a life will touch yours
We will give you
- The opportunity to develop your own career within care
- A competitive salary, with benefits including extensive training and an employee assistance programme
- A supportive family business environment, enabling personal growth
To find out more please click apply
Does the job role include personal care?: No
Various shifts available
Domestic / cook / maintenance, Entry level roles, Residential care home, Wider services
Coppelia House, Peninsula Care Homes Providing Exceptional Care
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
At Peninsula Care Homes, it’s our CARE (Committed, Ambition, Responsible, Embracing) values that make us different and a very special company to work for.
We are a family run business, and not only do we provide a home from home environment filled with laugher and love for the people living in our homes, but we also recognise all that our staff do to support each day. We invest in our staff to enable them to reach their career aspirations and celebrate success, so they love what they do.
Coppelia House is a 30 bedded traditional country house situated in the wonderful market town of Moretonhampstead. We are looking for more kind and caring people to join our team.