Community Care Worker
Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve brightened up someone’s day – especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. HomeLife Carers are on the hunt for warm and kind people like you to join our amazing team of part and full time community care workers in the Ilfracombe area.
In return, we’ll support you every step of the way, providing training as well as the opportunity to progress with your career. The hours are flexible, which means you’re able to fit the role in and around other commitments including childcare or studying. Bear in mind that you’ll be working on a rota basis, which may include early starts, late finishes and some weekend working.
You don’t need previous experience to become a community care worker, as we provide full training.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
· Caring, compassionate and a good listener
· An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
· Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
Working for HomeLife Carers you will benefit from:
· Excellent rates of pay
· Paid mileage
· 28 days holiday a year
· 2 free uniforms
· Funded qualification with external training provider
· Pension paid
· Excellent staff discount scheme for many high street brands
· Refer-a-friend bonus scheme
If you are interested in the role and you feel you can make a difference to the lives of our service users, please contact us or apply online today!