We are currently looking for a naturally kind, caring and compassionate Care Assistant or Senior Care Assistant to join our established team of dedicated Carers. Full time or Part time hours available.
Full time position – 35 hours per week
Part time position – between 16 and 28 hours per week
Hillbrow Care Home is a family run care home and has an excellent reputation for quality care, rated “Outstanding” by CQC, within a happy and friendly environment.
As a Care Assistant/Senior Care Assistant you will be expected to deliver a high standard of personal care whilst promoting the independence of our residents. Our ethos is to support our residents to achieve their desired outcomes and helping them get the most from their lives
What we offer
- Competitive rates of pay including weekend enhancement
- Access to a range of leisure, retail & holiday discounts
- Further funded training and professional development is encouraged including QCF training
- Free snacks on your break and free hot meal if working a long shift
- We have supportive Managers with an open-door policy.
- A friendly working environment.
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- We cover the cost of your DBS and free uniform
- We offer an Employee Assistance Programme
What we are looking for
- Experience in Care would be advantageous but not essential. We provide full in house training.
- If you are an experienced Care Assistant you will be required to do the medication rounds.
- A good team player but also able to work on own initiative
- A flexible approach to work
- The ability to treat people with dignity and compassion & to respect them as an individual.
- Someone who is looking to progress within their role with additional training, support & development.
- Contact us for more information, we want to hear from you!
Hillbrow Residential Care Home
1 Park Road
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Residential care home, Senior care / support worker
Hillbrow Residential Care Home Limited
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
Hillbrow House is a family-owned home. It has a reputation for being a happy home with an excellent reputation for providing high-quality, person-centred care within homely surroundings.
We pride ourselves in providing a friendly and happy environment for staff and for our residents whilst maintaining a very high standard of service.
Hillbrow has been rated Outstanding overall following their latest CQC inspection in August 2018. The home in believes in encouraging each resident to remain as independent as possible within a safe environment.
All rooms are individually decorated and residents are encouraged to personalise their room by bringing pictures, photographs and small items of furniture. Colour schemes and soft furnishings can be chosen by the incoming resident or when a refurbishment is due.
The award-winning garden is peaceful and sheltered. Raised beds enable residents to tend their own vegetables and flowers.
The care team provide person-centred care that reflects the needs of each individual resident. Each Care plan is reviewed monthly, or more frequently if necessary, and any changes are assessed and passed on to the Care team for immediate implementation.