Live In Carer
Countrywide Cottage Carers are looking for dedicated, professional and experienced self- employed carers who share our values and are able to offer the highest quality care supporting our customers to live independent, fulfilling lives in the comfort of their own home. The selection of our carers is absolutely fundamental to everything we do. Our carers are as important to us as our clients, and you can expect 24/7 support from our team and good rates of pay. If you are a committed, respectful, reliable, honest and trustworthy self- employed carer, we can provide your perfect live-in care opportunity.
We offer our clients different levels of live-in home care including day-to-day support and companionship; help with personal care and domestic tasks; support with complex care such as dementia, Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis (MS) and Parkinson’s disease, hoisting and night care and will place you with clients appropriate to your experience and relevant skills. If you are successful in your application, we will discuss and agree with you as to which level you are most suited. At Countrywide Cottage Carers it’s all about making the right carer to client connections.
Our live-in carers are as important to us as our clients, At Countrywide Cottage Cares you can expect:
· £700.00 per week
· 24/7 support from our team
· a choice of flexible work patterns to support your work-life balance
· the consistency of working with one client in their home for as long as both you and the client are happy with the match
· for those carers that have their own transport, travel expenses covered to and from your placements with clients
· free accommodation whilst on an assignment
Our company is built on a strong foundation of honesty, reliability and discretion, and this is right at the centre of all we do. If you think you have the right skills, experience and attitude to join our team please click apply now and we will be in touch!
The following requirements are essential to the job role:
· Provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK
· Hold or prepared to apply for an enhanced DBS check
· Have a minimum of 6 months' experience in a caring role
· Be self-employed and able to provide two professional references, one of which must be from a current or previous employer / placement
Travel expenses details:
All travel expenses to and from client
Care / support worker, Live-in care, One-to-one support, Personal Assistant
Countywide Cottage Carers Introduction Agency
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
At Countrywide Cottage Carers, we are dedicated to matching exceptional live-in carers with our elderly and vulnerable clients who wish to remain independent and living in their own homes – it’s all about creating the right carer to client relationships. We are looking for dedicated, experienced, self-employed live-in carers that have the skills to support our clients to live their lives on their terms.