Team Leader Community Care
Exmouth or Honiton
Our team leader must:
· Develop a strategy with their own Manager that the team will use to reach its goal
· Help to identify any training that team members need through shadowing & observations
· Communicate clear instructions to team members
· Listen to team members’ feedback
· Monitor team members’ participation to ensure the training they are being provided is being put into use, help to identify any “stars” in the company
· Create clear & timely reports to update the Manager on the team’s progress or issues
The Team Leader role within our organisation will also be a very client facing role, with you being out and about reviewing client care needs, completing assessments and overseeing their care delivery. The Team Leader role is the link for both clients and staff,
· Hold Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care or willing to work to attain Level 3, continuous approach to PDP
· Flexible working ability
· Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
· Reliable, professional & smart appearance
· Proven understanding of the principles of good practice
· Good knowledge of those requiring Care & Support at home, Company demographic & runs
· Good time keeping
· Well organised, able to self-motivate & plan within the direction of the Manager
· Good understanding of health & safety in relation to the services we provide & the risk and needs process
· Respectful of the Team’s ideas
· Calm under pressure
Based at either the Honiton or Exmouth office, but travel required between sites & East Devon.
Care / support worker, Community, Home care / Domiciliary care, Senior care / support worker
Helping Hands Exmouth Providing quality home care in and around East Devon.
Type of organisationPrivate
Helping Hands Exmouth has been a family run business since it started in 1986. It is committed to providing services of the highest quality with great emphasis placed on providing flexible care solutions tailored to each person.
Helping Hands Exmouth is dedicated to supporting people in the local community of East Devon stay safely, happily and fully supported in their own home. Covering Cullompton, Honiton, Ottery St Mary, Sidmouth, Axminster and Dunkeswell and the surrounding areas, they provide personalised in home care solutions.