Exmouth or Honiton
The Registered Manager must lead their team to ensure the service they are managing always remains fully compliant, meeting all legal and legislative requirements. You are required to manage all functions of the service with support from the Operations Manager or Deputy Manager. The Registered Manager will need to promote the organisation’s core values and be a highly motivated individual who can build and maintain an inclusive, high-performing team to achieve the organisation’s goals.
· To have a Level 5 in Health and Social care (or similar),and be willing to work towards a Level 5 in Leadership and Management.
· To have worked in a community care service.
· To maintain care and management skills at a current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time to time be required to maintain that currency of practice.
· Flexible working ability
· Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
· Reliable, professional & smart appearance
· Proven understanding of the principles of good practice, regulatory standards and Compliance
· Proven track record of successfully managing a service in a community care setting
· Good knowledge and understanding of clients requiring Care & Support at home, Company demographic
· Ability to successfully build and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including Local Authorities and Commissioning servies.
· Good time keeping
· Well organised, able to self-motivate & plan the delivery of the service and all other associated tasks as directed by the Operations Manager
· Good understanding of health & safety in relation to the services we provide & the risk and needs process
Based in either Exmouth or Honiton, but travel required throughout East Devon.
Care / support worker, Community, Home care / Domiciliary care, Managerial
Helping Hands Exmouth Providing quality home care in and around East Devon.
Type of organisationPrivate
Helping Hands Exmouth has been a family run business since it started in 1986. It is committed to providing services of the highest quality with great emphasis placed on providing flexible care solutions tailored to each person.
Helping Hands Exmouth is dedicated to supporting people in the local community of East Devon stay safely, happily and fully supported in their own home. Covering Cullompton, Honiton, Ottery St Mary, Sidmouth, Axminster and Dunkeswell and the surrounding areas, they provide personalised in home care solutions.