Care Assistant – Days
What we offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working days, regular shift patterns
- FREE Uniform
- FREE Training both online and classroom based
- FREE DBS
- FREE Blue Light Card (discounted shopping)
- FREE Employee Assistance Programme
- FREE Medicash Plan
- Refer a friend incentive worth £100.00
Can you deliver high quality, compassionate care focused on dignity and choice? Are you sympathetic, honest, and respectful? The we want to meet you!
Come and join our friendly team at Redmount Residential Home. The home is situated in the picturesque village of Buckfastleigh in the heart of the Southwest Devon Countryside and registered as a 34-bed residential Home.
Previous experience is not required but would be welcomed.
What you will be doing: –
- To assist with care and support of the service users under the supervision of a senior in charge.
- To encourage and help promote the quality of life according to needs as identified in a service users personal care plan.
- Assist service users with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, and eating.
- Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of service users.
What you will bring:
- A naturally caring approach and a passion for helping people maintain their dignity, independence, and choice.
- A respectful, courteous, and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times.
- Good communication skills to effectively interact with residents and fellow colleagues.
- Reliability and flexibility to support the nature of the business.
A full induction package is provided.
Successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check
Closing date for applications 26th June 2022
We reserve the right to close this vacancy when sufficient applications are received.
As we often have many applicants for jobs at Your Health Limited, we regret that we will only be able to contact those applicants who are short-listed for interview. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been short-listed for interview on this occasion.
Redmount Residential Home
21 Old Totnes Road
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Residential care home
Your Health Limited - Redmount Compassionate Care and Support
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
Our aim at Redmount Residential Home is to provide the highest standard of care in a relaxed, friendly environment. We specialise in caring for people with dementia with a friendly and empathetic approach. We provide person centred care allowing our residents to still enjoy freedom and the lifestyle of their choice, whilst receiving care that is appropriate to their needs built on dignity and respect.