Centre Services Lead
As Centre Services Lead, you will be tasked with leading the day-to-day services within our centre in Exeter, providing management and leadership of services and staff. You will also provide cover for our Torquay and Honiton centres when required.
Ensuring clients are engaging with services effectively, you will develop care plans and risk assessments that enhance the quality of life for centre users, respects their dignity, promotes independence and supports individualised care.
A key element of your role will be to lead, develop and motivate staff, deliver regular reviews and appraisals, rate staff following supervision and agree and implement personal development plans.
Additionally, you will:
– Lead the development of centre activities and engagement programmes
– Report any concerns or observations to the Services Manager
– Lead team communication and team meetings
– Support fundraising, training and Headway Devon events
To be considered as a Day Centre Engagement Officer, you will need:
– Experience and/or knowledge of working in the voluntary sector
– Experience and/or knowledge of working with vulnerable people
– Experience of working in the care sector
– Experience of working as part of a team
– Excellent organisational skills
– The ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team
– A sensitive approach to vulnerable people, maintaining their dignity and self-respect at all times
– Excellent communication skills
– A full driving licence and access to a car
– A social or clinical care qualification or equivalent
The X Centre
Day services, Managerial, Senior care / support worker
Headway Devon Operating across Devon and Torbay, Headway Devon is a local char
Type of organisationCharity
Brain injuries are a hidden disability that can affect personalities, relationships and the ability to lead an independent life. When a person’s life is turned upside down by brain injury, we ensure they get the help and support they need and deserve.