Domiciliary Care Worker
- To visit Clients in their own homes to promote independent living
- AM visits to assist with personal care, toileting, preparing breakfast, administering medication, pressure area prevention, general tidy around, making bed, washing up.
- Lunch and teatime visits to prepare lunch, assist to the toilet, changing incontinence pads, checking pressure areas, chatting with Clients,
- PM visit assist to the toilet, prepare evening drink or snack, assist into bed, prepare commode beside the bed.
- General duties to involve manual handling, using Gantry hoist, Return, and other manual handling equipment. 1:1 enabling, day sits, completing accurate documentation reporting concerns, completing Accident Incident forms.
Good kind nature, willing to learn, NVQ2 or care certificate or working towards,
Travel expenses details:
mileage paid for client visits
Clients' homes in and around Exeter
Care / support worker, Home care / Domiciliary care
Trinity Independent Care Ltd