Are you looking to join a young, vibrant, sociable, and dynamic team at a purpose built modern equipped GP Practice? Cranbrook Medical Practice is a forward-thinking practice serving a growing list size of 4,200 patients. Cranbrook is a rapidly developing area on the outskirts of Exeter and will have an anticipated patient list size of approximately 10,000 within the next 10 years.
Due to a combination of retirement and patient list growth, we are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic GP to join our dedicated team, as a salaried GP working 4-6 sessions, with a view to partnership for the right candidate.
* BMA model contract
* 15-minute routine appointments
* No more than 14 patients in a typical session
* An innovative flexible mixture of telephone triage, routine and urgent appointments for each GP
* Fair allocation of workload across all GP team
* SystmOne clinical system
* Will support applicants wishing to pursue GP ST/F2 training
* Encouragement to develop clinical / non clinical special interests
We are (currently) a small team of one GP Partner and one ANP Nurse Partner, a further ANP, HCA, a nurse and support from our PCN with other roles.
Education and support is one of our many passions and we currently support medical student training placements. We also strongly believe in supporting all team members to expand their knowledge and skills to fulfil their potential. We are focussed on providing high quality, safe, empathic patient care that is sustainable for all.
169 Younghayes Road
GP surgery, Medical / Dental
Cranbrook Medical Centre